This bespoke programme on the US market was for start-ups interested in investigating market access to the US. The session covered:
- key access requirements for doing business in the USA.
- legislative requirements to be met when servicing the US market
- support structures for incoming companies into the US market
- types of sales channels which are used by companies entering the market for the first time
- Top tips for doing business in the US
The start-ups had an opportunity to do further research into potential customers in the US and arrange virtual meetings with them.
They also had an opportunity to take part in an Investor Pitching Event held virtually with a Panel drawn from the Angel and VC Community based in the USA.